Senior Full Stack Developer
- Remote working flexibility
- Healthcare and medical services industry
- Salary circa £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus, benefits and remote working
Senior Full Stack Developer required to join an innovative driven technology company providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. Recently launched in the UK with products and services both online and instore and backed by large strategic and healthcare investment this is an excellent time for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new features and functionality on internal and external web applications, web services and other apps on my clients healthcare platform. This is ideally suited to a highly motivated and experienced developer looking to play a key role in development of applications used by thousands of patients and users.
The successful Full Stack Developer will be given the opportunity to make a real difference and will also be given the opportunity to enhance their skillset further. As well as very competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package and flexibility around remote working.
- Develop new features and functionality on internal and external web applications and websites
- Provide support and assist with issue resolution of existing code
- Leverage security and best practices when writing code
- Liaise with both internal and external parties
- Help write specifications of new development requirements and provide estimations
- Delivering and supporting the implementation of projects
- Providing mentorship and knowledge sharing
- Scoping, designing and configuring bespoke solutions to specific problems
- Build strong relationships with their peers as well as their teams' relevant business stakeholders both in the UK and US
- 5+ years' experience in developing enterprise web applications
- SASS / LESS
- PHP: functional & OOP
- PHP framework/s: Slim, Lumen, Laravel
- AWS services
- Understand the importance of testing and can write their own tests
- Strong UI/UX skills
- Responsive web design
- W3c compliance
- Consuming 3rd party RESTful / non-RESTful APIs
- Be a team player
- Demonstrate WIT (Whatever It Takes) attitude
This position is offered as a remote position however the successful candidate will be required to be able to attend my clients London office when requested. Applicants must also be UK based resident.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.