Senior Full Stack Developer
- Greenfield project, Financial Technology, Financial Fraud Prevention
- Bonus, Pension, healthcare, 26 days annual leave and much more!
I have a fantastic new opportunity for a talented Software Developer to join an award-winning technology company developing market leading security solutions for the financial services sector. A great company culture, innovative solutions and a highly talented team have aided in this company being the first-choice solutions vendor to some of the UK's most prestigious financial technology projects. It's a great place to work where you will learn, develop and feel constantly challenged professionally.
As a Senior / Full Stack Software Developer you will form part of a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary agile product team. You will develop simple but highly effective web applications with a passion for writing good quality, highly testable, user-driven software. The software uses modern technologies, including React SPAs mainly written in TypeScript. On the backend the company mainly use NodeJS and storage including Redis and PostgreSQL as part of an event-driven microservice architecture.
They work together and value collaborative working, helping each other, and sharing knowledge across the department, using wikis and team chat rooms to build knowledge. They drive change and innovate, and love keeping up with the latest technologies and approaches, furthering yourselves and the team.
Summary of Skills & Experience - you will need a good comprehension for the majority of the following tech:
- Commercial experience and solid understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- In-depth knowledge and experience developing with React, HTML, CSS and WCAG accessibility requirements
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and SQL optimisation
- Knowledge of containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience working in an environment with regular releases and CICD processes
- Detailed understanding of REST APIs and associated tools, libraries, and standards (e.g. OpenAPI, JSON Schema, Express, Hapi, Stoplight)
- Ability to deliver a complex software product from inception to completion, influencing design decisions and technology choices where appropriate
Apply now, hit apply to upload your CV or contact Dave Carlisle at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more info. DaveCarlisle@SpectrumIT.co.uk