A specialist communications technology company based in the Fareham area is seeking a Senior Java Developer to work on various projects for the development of their software applications.
This company currently work with various industries supplying products for tracking and communications across the globe.
This is great role for a Senior Java Developer to join the business at an exciting time as they continue to grow.
The role of Senior Java Developer is paying up to £75,000 with excellent benefits including, flexible schedule, remote working, private medical insurance, company pension.
This is a work from home / hybrid role and you are only required in the office 3 times a month, although you can go into the office more if you would prefer.
This is a varied role and as a Senior Java Developer you will:
- Develop and evolve current and future projects.
- Developer new Reporting, mapping and visualisation tools.
- Maintain and support API's consumed by customers
- Assist with improvements in scalability, performance and reliability of the software
The successful Senior Java Developer will have experience of:
- Full-stack experience at small/medium sized company
- Java web-app development - Tomcat, Spring, Maven etc
- Experienced building responsive web frontends with the latest technologies
- Excellent computer science principles (Software, Internet, Networking)
- Solid grasp of OOP, software architecture, design best practices/patterns
- Ability to independently: design, develop, test and maintain web apps
- Superb debugging and problem solving skills
- Database Expertise (MySQL) - query optimisation, schema design
- Effective source control usage (Git, GitHub)
- Familiarity using Docker and AWS Services (e.g. SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB etc)
To apply for the Senior Java Developer please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris Lynes on 02380 765 805
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.