Senior Product Manager
£70,000 - £90,000 + bonus + benefits
Hampshire, Fleet - Hybrid working (1 day per week in the office).
Experienced Senior Product Manager is required by a growing software team based in Fleet, Hampshire is offering a hybrid working environment with 1 day per week required in the office. Due to substantial technology enabled growth the company are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to define and drive the strategy for their newly created Marketing Technology and Automation product vertical. The successful Senior Product Manager will be the pivotal link between our client's development team and internal stakeholders across the business across all levels. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be owning the product vision across the full software delivery cycle from the beginnings of a new product idea, working with the delivery teams throughout implementation such as developers, designers, and marketing experts. It is essential that Senior Product Manager has worked with Marketing technology and/or automation software products.
- Define and execute product strategy for marketing technology and automation capabilities at scale.
- Strong analytic knowledge of product performance utilising data-driven decision making.
- Technical background working for software companies with software products.
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Partner with Marketing teams to identify and implement automation opportunities to improve efficiency's.
- Collaboration with cross functional teams - developers, QA, C-suite, Marketing, data science etc
- Build a deep understanding of stakeholder's requirements.
- Work closely with the product teams to shape the product.
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal)
The salary is £70k-£90k based on experience and the company can offer an excellent working environment, scope for growth, new project work and the opportunity to make the role you own. This is a new role within the business due to digital transformation where you will report into the Director of Product.
If you are seeking role where you will play a pivotal part and make a difference to an organisation's software product portfolio in marketing technology and automation, then please send your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.