Project Manager - Fleet - £70,000 - £75,000
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an established team. You will report directly into Head of Professional Services and will be expected to lead implementation projects of our clients software.
As well as offering very competitive salaries, our client has a comprehensive benefits package including hybrid working. You'll only be expected to be in the office 4-5 times per month.
- Producing project timelines and implementations plans
- Assessment and reporting of main project risks
- Recommendations on mitigation of risk and issues
- Active management of project testing issues
- Gain full understanding of each project and its delivery terms
- Effectively communicate project information both internally & externally
- A strong track record of successfully managing and delivery large complex IT projects
- Significant experience of delivery and management as a vendor
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience of operating to an agile style of project delivery
- Financial experience/background would be beneficial
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk