.NET Software Developer - Innovative Energy
* £45k to £60k + benefits & training
* Southamptom Hybrid, 2/3 days per month in the office in Southampton
Would you like to help people save money on their energy bills? Perhaps help people take their energy supply off grid saving money and the planet?
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced .Net Software Developer to join an innovative energy company rethinking energy provision and long term sustainability.
Based near Eatleigh, Southampton, and just south of Winchester, this innovative technology driven energy company is developing a range of applications and services that enable the delivery and management of better energy solutions.
The role of Full Stack Developer is to assist in the development of back office and customer facing services, web applications, portals, payment systems and more. Your primary role will be software development, in addition to scoping projects, often working directly with the end user to formulate design specifications.
* Prior experience in .NET Development ideally .NET 5
* Software development with C#
* Working with MSSQL Databases
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge of Blazor framework
* Degree in Computing or software engineering
* Prior experience of managing a small software team
If you are interested in this role and keen to hear more, please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note candidates must be UK based and eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship. Applications from those based abroad or looking for sponsorship will not be considered.