Senior Software Developer
C# / .Net Core / React
This innovative technology company use behavioural science and mathematical modelling to provide data insights for leading global brands like Coca-Cola, Mars, Comparethemarket.com, not to mention a range of leading charities and non for profit organisations. Its all about improving the performance and success rates of television advertising, developing products that can identify target markets, behavioural patterns and enable advertising companies to produce awesome, engaging advertising content that provokes human emotion and a call to action.
To do this the development team have to get creative! Using leading edge technology, modern process and innovative thinking the team are able to build solutions way beyond the capability of their competitors.
What does this mean for you? Some obvious answers
- An opportunity to work with an awesome team, share ideas
- create solutions and be part of a team building greenfield products
- See the fruits of your labour through your own TV !
- Learn leading edge technology and become an even better developer.
- You will feel challenged and gain huge satisfaction from your work.
- All form the comfort of your own home office!
- Experience in .Net Core and modern .net frameworks
- Entity Framework / SQL Server
- Product Development and ideally experience of greenfield development.
Other useful experience includes - these are not essential but great if you have them, anything you don't have in this list is essentially your shopping list of things you will get to learn!
- Azure Devops / Unit Testing / CI/CD / RabbitMQ / Octopus deploy
- The role is almost fully remote, approximately once a month (or less) you will need to come to the offices in Havant (Near Portsmouth).
- Salary - £45,000 to £55,000 for mid-level and £55,000 to £65,000 for Senior Developer level .
- A great range of benefits including pension, flexible working, lifestyle benefits and much more
- All interviews and onboarding is remote, no need to go to an office and break lockdown rules!
Oh, and the manager is totally down to earth, great to work with and has created a fantastic culture of collaboration and team work.
If you have the skills required then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765280