Senior Software Engineer required by an exciting, forward-thinking technology company based in Bicester. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join their existing R&D team. The Senior Software Engineer should be able to bring multiple discrete components together to make a stable system - ideally in a desktop environment.
The successful Software Engineer will be creating solutions to meet customer needs, so any experience in a customer facing role, requirements gathering would be beneficial. The role is mainly involved in applications, graphical software and data analysis using Microsoft Windows.
Any experience in the following areas would be advantageous for any application;
- GUI Development
- Client Server Application Development
- Algorithm development
- Issue Tracking (Gemini, Bugzilla)
- Continuous Integration (Hudson, Cruise Control)
- Source Control (SourceSafe, SVN, CVS)
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Physics or similar
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please get in touch for more information.