Senior Software Engineer
circa £55,000 - £60,000 plus training, career progression and flexible working options
OOP, PHP, MySQL, LAMP, SOLID, TDD, BDD
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Senior Engineer with experience in OOP, PHP, LAMP, PHPUnit, REST APIs, GIT and TDD / BDD to join a growing development team.
The opportunity is to work on a range of new projects for a successful cloud and telecommunications services provider. This is a great time to join the business as they grow and look to invest in a talented Software Engineer who can help them improve their customer and clients systems, telecommunication and web platforms.
You will play a key role in the development and support of the company websites, systems, product portals and reporting tools. The business operates a number of client facing websites and telecommunications services so the work of the developer will be split between new projects and maintaining existing systems. Work is varied, challenging and follows modern techniques and best practices to keep in touch with a fast-moving technology culture.
Required skills and responsibilities
- Experience working within a back-end engineering team using OOP and PHP technologies
- Experience with PHP frameworks Laravel / Symfony
- Experience with unit testing and test frameworks
- Experience working within an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience working with microservices and service-orientated architecture
- Good understanding of design patterns and principles
- Good understanding of Git version control
- Experience with RDBMS database, especially MySQL
- Experience with modern
- Comfortable with Linux OS
- RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS
The company has lots of potential for growth creating an excellent environment for career development opportunities and growing responsibilities. This is initially a standalone position however as the company becomes more successful the team will expand and there will be opportunities for career progression and training.
To be considered for this position please send your CV through to email@example.com or call 02380 765 808 for immediate consideration.