Senior UX Designer / Digital Service Designer - UX/UI
London/Hampshire + remote
Salary; £60,000 - £70,000 + bonus + extensive benefits
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior UX Designer to join a growing Digital UX/UI team who are passionate about improving user experience. We're looking for someone who approaches work with great attention to detail, is proactive in their approach and is excited by effective design and able to demonstrate this with a strong portfolio of work.
What would you be doing?
The role will see you working in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, to research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes, and prototypes. You'll be working across a varied range of customer-facing digital applications with an international reach across Web, Mobile and desktop platforms. As a senior in the team you will be an experienced figurehead within the team and be required to occasionally mentor more junior designers.
What do you need?
We are looking for someone that
- Communicates design rationale and approach, and how it relates to research findings, brand requirements and user needs
- Is comfortable working across multiple platforms (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- Has experience using mobile first design techniques to build responsive websites
- Experience in User Research is key and experience in resolving design issues will be beneficial
- Prototype concepts using Sketch, Figma or similar
- Defines UI experiences through sketches, information architecture, wireframes, and user flows etc
- Following, contributing, and maintaining a shared component and pattern library to support feature reuse
- Developing visual approaches through storyboards, mock-ups, iconography, and style-guides
- Produces animations to demonstrate interactions
- Participates in and contribute to design critiques and post project
What's in it for you?
The company promote a great work-life balance and scope for progression, a competitive benefits package + bonus and progressive long-term career prospects.
The position will be split between office and remote working with the company taking a hybrid approach.
For more information please apply to this advert or contact me on LinkedIn - Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.