Senior WordPress Developer
Up to 50k, Fully Remote working
I am working with an exciting new client who are currently looking to expand their development team. They are a vibrant digital agency, working with household names such as Marriot Hotels & Hawksmoor. They currently need a Senior WordPress Developer to join their team and be at the forefront of new and existing projects.
- 3 + Years experience with WordPress & WooCommerce CMS
- Development of custom themes and plugins
- Ability to write high quality code from scratch aswell as using existing plugins
- Strong communicator who can work as part of a team
- Problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Bootstrap, JQuery
- Experienced in a fast-paced agency environment
- RESTful API development and consumption - JSON/XML/SOAP
- Hybrid app development
- Integration into 3rd party systems
What's in it for you?
My client offers a great benefits package and flexible working to enable a good work/life balance. You can be based anywhere in the UK and work fully remotely however if you wish to use their offices, they have a shared workspace near Kings Cross station. You'll also get flexible working hours to suit family needs and 23 days annual leave + bank holidays. There is private healthcare options and an opportunity to earn an annual bonus for your hard work.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to hear more, please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note although fully remote candidates must be UK based and this role is unable to offer sponsorship or relocation. Any applications requiring sponsorship or from outside the UK will not be considered.