Service Delivery Lead (ITIL)
Excellent opportunity to join a global software company experiencing rapid growth and with a very exciting future.
Reporting to the CIO, the scope of this role is to manage the company's full IT Operations, taking the as-is and and driving operational efficiency and best practice. The ideal candidate for this position will still have hands-on technical capability and be operating in a role with leadership and technical input. The team is small, multi-functional and everyone is contributing from the front line.
We are looking for someone who is both technical astute and can lead from the front. Service Delivery and Enterprise Operations are key factors in this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and actively participate in Technical discussions
- Lead the various teams involved to effectively deliver our Projects, Support, and Installation offerings
- Contribute to continual improvement activities across all Quality & Security procedures, processes, WI's, project documentation
- Ensure governance procedures are followed to assure the take on of new services is effective and efficient from an internal and external perspective
- Adhere to relevant quality and information standards and procedures both personally and ensuring team adherence
- Learn and be aware of new and changing related technologies, Services and Infosec thinking
- Provide written and verbal input to Business Development teams for cost recovery including reviewing proposals and contributing to bids/tenders
- Ensure service review packs are prepared and accurate in accordance with the Service Review schedule for our customers
- Manage the allocation of tasks including queue/Incident and Escalation management
- Input to appraisals/reviews and other performance management activities
- Inputting to and occasionally leading external Service Review meetings
- Communicate guidelines for day-to-day activities of the teams
- Improving team process for Incident handling, project management and pre-delivery testing by, being Responsible for a high level of quality control
- Provide input to resource estimates, capability, and capacity assessments
- Inputting to Timesheet, Expenses, Overtime, HSE reporting activities
What skills and experience you'll need -
- Expertise in ITIL particularly Transition, Operation and in implementations of many aspects of Service Design
- Extensive Service Desk/Operations management experience gained with leading service delivery using 1st to 3rd line globally disparate and multi-cultural teams
- Cost Management and 3rd party contract knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Knowledge of current Information Security procedures
- Ability to build up knowledge of the company's key customers, operating environments,
The company offers an exciting future as a business and for the people in the leadership teams. A great opportunity to drive process, performance and best practice and to put your own stamp on the success of the IT operations.
Please contact Lesley Morgan for more information email@example.com 02380 765804