Service Delivery Manager - Problem Management, Major Incident Management, Service Introduction
£55k + benefits including private health care
We have a great opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to work within a growing international business who are looking to scale up it business opportunities into several markets, including North America and Europe
Working as part of the IT Service and Operations team, this role reports to the IT Service & Operations Delivery Manager to ensure that the IT service management processes used are consistent and effective.
The Service delivery manager will work within a team to deliver problem management, change management, major incident management and service introduction across the business.
- Manage the Change Management process
- Manage the lifecycle of all Problems, with the aim of providing solutions and preventing recurring Incidents from happening in the future
- Ownership of Major Incidents including active management of P1 incidents
- Responsible for overseeing and driving the process of continuous improvement
- Responsible for coordinating the process of introducing new IT services into production
The company offices are based in Southampton but can offer a good degree of flexible working.
Please apply to this advert to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our Website or LinkedIn - Thomas Stickler, Spectrum IT
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.