Software Architect - Basingstoke - Up to £120k - Go, PostgreSQL, AWS, scalable cloud solutions
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to join a team of passionate engineers who are developing solutions that focus on solving real word issues surrounding consumer data privacy. You will work with a highly intellectual team where you'll take a lead role growing a highly scaled, microservice, cloud-based platform. The tech stack consists of technologies such as: Go, PostgreSQL, Docker, Typescript and AWS.
The salary for this role is up to £120,000 and working from their office could be as little as 2 days a month.
- Reporting to the Chief Architect, you will be responsible for growing a highly scaled, microservice, cloud-based platform
- Build and maintain domain and sub-domain models
- Work with the product and engineering teams to analyse new features and functionalities
- Support architectural developments and evolution
- Define functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Background in hands on software engineering
- Experience in defining and developing scalable web architectures
- SOA and/or Microservices paradigm
- Experience designing public facing REST APIs
- Knowledge of large-scale databases
- Knowledge of any of the following is highly beneficial: Go, Java, Cloud Infrastructure
Alongside the salary a wide range of benefits including per week 25 days holiday, stock options, Pension, free lunches daily and free car parking. Travel and accommodation costs could also be covered for candidates further afield in the UK.
To apply for this role please contact tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294