Software Architect required by an established company located in Gulidford. This is a brand new role born out of expansion. The Software Architect will be the second member of a designated software architecture team working in close conjunction with a team of Software Developers in an enterprise .NET web application environment.
The role would suit a Senior .NET Developer or Tech Lead looking to transition into a purely design & architecture focused role. There would no expectation to do any hands on coding in the role apart from very occasionally supporting developers on an urgent project delivery.
The Software Architect will work as the techncial lead on projects. Key responsibillities will include;
- Creation of technical designs taking into account functional and non-functional (security, performance, reliability, scalability etc) requirements
- Discussing technical issues and concepts with non-technical stakeholders across the business
- Prototyping and experimenting technical designs
- Technical documentation
- Creation of technical designs for enterprise level software development
- Service Oriented Architecture and/or Microservice architecture
- Technical background in enterprise .NET web application development - C#, MVC, SQL, APIs etc
- Experience communicating with technical and non technical colleagues and stakeholders
- SOLID principles
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but it not essential;
- Development or troubleshooting of web services
- Distributed source control
- EpiServer CMS
- CRM Dynamics
- Test driven development
- Automated testing
The company are happy for this person to be 100% remote based.
Please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk for more information