Graduate / Junior Developer.
A Graduate or Junior Developer is required to join a small software Development team as their company embarks on a huge new project to implement Microsoft Dynamics
Full training will be provided on Microsoft Dynamics and you will become a certified Dynamics Developer and work on the full development lifecycle
The role of Microsoft Dynamics Developer will include:
- To work with the IT Application Development team to improve the corporate applications.
- Become the expert on developing Microsoft Dynamics, delivering product enhancements for the platform and being the technical lead when other platforms need to connect
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Work on operational and strategic projects as well as small changes and break-fixes.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant subject matter experts to ensure effective and efficient implementation of application changes.
The successful Graduate / Junior Developer will have either:
- An IT Degree such as Computer Science
- Commercial experience as a software Developer
Experience of Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI or Microsoft Sharepoint would be a distinct advantage.
The role of Graduate / Junior Developer will be a mix of home working and in the Chandlers Ford head office 2 / 3 times a week.
Depending on experience the role is paying £35,000 plus benefits
If you think you are the ideal fit we could consider higher salaries so please get in touch with Patrick Daniel at Spectrum IT to discuss further.