Up to £60,000
Remote working or office based if you prefer
Our ambition towards modern, forward-thinking products, technologies and ways of working are at the heart of the significant growth to protect our customers against counterfeit and illicit trade, securing revenue and safeguarding reputation. Our Software Development function provides agile development services for multiple customers, across a range of key software products. We develop simple but highly effective applications, and are passionate about writing good quality, highly testable, user-driven software. We innovate, explore new technologies and methodologies to keep our products fresh.
We are looking for talented and solution-oriented developers to join our collaborative, multi-disciplinary agile team. These are permanent, full-time vacancies, and we are offering flexible working arrangements to suit individual needs.
As our ideal candidate, you'll have previously been a developer:
· As part of an agile team developing commercial software, ideally with 3 years' experience.
· Be used to working in an CI/CD environment cooperatively with other development teams
· SQL - PostgreSQL
· You will be used to working in a fast-paced environment and accepting of change.
· Graph databases i.e. Neo4J
· CQRS event sourcing
· Containerization via Docker / Kubernetes
· React Front-End
· Experience in automation tools and TDD will be an advantage but is not essential.
If that sounds exciting to you, then you'll be in good company. We work together and value people who are collaborative, helping each other and sharing knowledge across the company, using wikis, knowledge sharing sessions and team chats to build our knowledge. We are continuously improving and are reflective of our processes and solutions.
In addition, we offer the following benefits package:
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Flexible working opportunities
· 26 days holiday
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Contributory pension scheme
· Life assurance
· Private health insurance
· Various other perks and Employee Assistance package
Please send your CV to email@example.com
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Life Assurance, Private Health Care
23 days ago