Software Developer - Fully remote working
.Net C#, Azure DevOps, ongoing project work
Salary £45,000 - £60,000+ Benefits
An established business that provides SaaS software requires a Software Developer / API Developer to work on several Greenfield projects across Web and Cloud based products. The core development will be in written in C#, .NetCore and Azure SQL Server in an established Agile team, ideal candidates will have previous experience in a DevOps environment and will have set up CI/CD Pipelines.
Typical tasks include developing new enhancements and features, redesigning parts of the business-critical systems and designing Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines. You will have exposure across the entire system (front end to databases) and will collaborate closely with the other teams.
The role offers the opportunity for progression, so the drive to progress in a growing business is an advantage. The company can offer fully remote working, a strong benefits package and pride themselves on an excellent company culture.
- A strong background in .Net Development - C#, ASP.Net, .NetCore, SQL
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment
- Experience of CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Passion for writing good code, following set best practice - SOLID or similar
- Excellent communicator, able to work across various teams
- API Cloud Development
- Commercial experience with Ansible or Puppet
- Degree in an IT relevant topic
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK, and be UK based.
For full details please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT