Connecting LinkedIn

Software Development Manager

  • Location:

    Bracknell

  • Sector:

    C++

  • Job Type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    Up to £95000 per annum

  • Contact:

    Oliver Wilson

  • Contact Email:

    oliverwilson@spectrumit.co.uk

  • Salary high:

    95000

  • Salary low:

    0

  • Job Ref:

    VR/14664_1659520679

  • Published:

    8 days ago

  • Expiry date:

    2022-08-17

Software Development Manager - Bracknell (Remote) - £95,000
C, C++, Linux

Excellent opportunity for a technical lead to join a very established clients talented team. The role includes both technical leadership and people management so you will be expected to have strong experience with design and development experience ideally within a Linux environment. You will join an exceptional team who are implementing new, modern software and we estimate about 70% of this role will be hands on with the remaining 30% being more management focussed. This is a broad position which encourages growth as a leader while being able to stay very much hands on. The role is predominantly remote but could require you to commute into the office once every while.

As well as very competitive salaries our client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes bonus.

Skills required:

  • Extensive C/C++ Software Engineering experience
  • Ideally at least 1 years' experience within a tech lead of people management role
  • Strong experience developing software within a Linux environment
  • Knowledge of system architecture and principles
  • Agile software development methodologies

Responsibilities:

  • Understanding and Implementing product requirements
  • Implementing excellent software solutions
  • Collaborate with teammates in agile software development lifecycle
  • Offer technical leadership to members of the team

If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk