Software Development Manager - LAMP (hands-off)
West Sussex - 2-3 days WFH per week
£70,000 - £85,000
My client is currently looking for a talented and motivated Software Development Manager (LAMP) join an industry leading company across a time of exciting growth. They boast a skilled team of developers and a company culture which is second to none. If you want to join a company where your voice is heard, suggestions listened to and just a fun bunch in general - then this one's for you.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to have real influence in moulding and motivating a development team, offering guidance in a genuine meaningful way to help them achieve and grow within the company.
Your current Skills & Experience:
- Can demonstrate leading and building great software development teams
- Implementation of software development strategy
- The ability to understand complex software products and Architecture
- Will have implemented Agile best practice within a skilled development team previously, ideally will have coached an agile/scrum-based approach in an inexperienced team
- The ability to bring teams together and instil a collaborative development culture
- A software development / engineering background or similar transferable skills - Credible in terms of ability to get into a suitable level of technical detail with developers & guide best practice.
- Exposure to; PHP / LAMP Stack
What's in it for you?
- A management team that is committed to continuous development of people, process, product and customer satisfaction.
- Investment in technology, tools & training to keep you at the top of your game
- A forward-thinking company culture that will keep evolving and stay on the curve of modern development practices
- A competitive salary, benefits and hybrid working.
- A mature working mindset with pragmatic leadership allowing for flexibility and comfort
- An attractive and well-equipped office in a great location in West Sussex
How to apply...
If you have an CV please hit apply and send it over. If not or if you wish to talk first you can contact me through LinkedIn or our company website - Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT Recruitment.
jackhewittcoleman@SpectrumIT.co.uk / 02380 765282