Software Engineer - Go
- Looking for a senior developer experienced with Go/Go-Lang
- Greenfield development working on a new cloud based SAAS application
- Modern tech stack & Dev process - Go, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD
- Up to £70,000 + Primarily remote working (1 day per week in Portsmouth)
I have an exciting opportunity to be part of building a new cloud based SAAS application for an existing client of mine. Since 2004 this company have provided leading Load balancing solutions to clients but next year, they are looking to launch a new cloud-based version of their product.
They need a talented software engineer to work closely with the head of development in the architecture & build of this new SAAS product. They are looking to use Go & Google cloud with Microservices architecture but are open to cross training a software engineer from another open-source language.
- A Software engineering or computer science degree
- Experience programming with Go/Go-Lang
- Experience of open-source development - Java, PHP, C, Node …
- Ability to write elegant, reusable, and maintainable code
- Knowledge of MySQL and database related issues
- Experience with cloud based platforms - GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience creating and running APIs and delivering high-volume applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and testing tools, such as Git and CI/CD
- Any background in networking or Loadbalancing
To apply for this role or hear more, please contact SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note applicants must be UK based and able to work in the UK without sponsorship. Applications from those who are looking to relocate or who may require sponsorship now or in the future cannot be consider.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.