Software engineer - Java
- Hybrid working (1 day per week in Poole)
- Up to £50,000 per annum + 10% bonus & 10% mutual pension contribution
- Market leaders in traffic management systems
- Java, Springboot, MySQL, Microservices, AWS
An exciting new opportunity to join an award-winning company building road management solutions to drive greener, cleaner inner city transportation systems. A company with a global remit to help deliver clean city government initiatives.
As part of a large new project across the UK their development team is growing quickly. As such they are on the lookout for 2 more Java engineers to join the team. This role is working on one of the company's largest and most prestigious customers delivering R&D solutions for inner city transportation.
The best part about this role, alongside the great public services you will help to build, is the work life balance, flexible working and investment in your development and training. This is a company invested in making you the best version of your professional self-whilst maintaining your physical and mental well being.
- Experience with Java8 or similar versions of Java
- Experience using Springboot frameworks or similar Java framework
- Proficiency with MySQL or similar relational databases
- Experience developing microservices for AWS or other cloud environments
- An agile mindset and working methodology
- Prior experience with Docker, Kafka and/or similar tools
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Commitment to code quality and best practice, including writing automated tests
To apply for this role or hear more please contact or call 02380 765 808 or send your cv to email@example.com
Please note candidates must be able to commute to Poole 1 day per week and work without sponsorship, candidates looking to relocate or who may require sponsorship now or in the future cannot be considered
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.