I am seeking a Python Software Developer who will work full life cycle helping develop a large-scale data processing system and additional back-end applications. The company can offer fully remote working for more experience candidates, however preference would be 2-3 days WFH each week.
This role would suit a talented and enthusiastic Python Developer to join a market leading consumer data specialist who leverage the power of Machine Learning and Data Science to solve real world digital challenges, boasting an enviable team of engineers and scientists, they are growing through investment and evolution.
- Actively contribute to developing the company software products using Python
- Collaborate with other team members Senior level management as needed
- Follow development best practice and relevant standards and procedures
- Work to Agile best practice
- 1+ year's commercial experience as a Software developer / Software engineer
- Commercial experience with Python programming
- Comfortable working in cross functional teams to set timescales
- Be willing to learn new skills based on the companies varied tech stack, where needed
- Django experience is desirable
- ElasticSearch, MongoDB experience is desirable
- Degree educated in Computer Science, or related field is desirable
Their offices are based in Hampshire and this role can work mostly remotely with occasional office visits.
Please apply to this ad to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website. Laura Sheehan at Spectrum IT Recruitment