Software Engineers x2 - Opportunity to learn GoLang!
GoLang, PHP, Java, MySQL
Eastleigh, Hampshire with remote working
Salary circa £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
We are looking for software developers to join a very exciting and expanding medical and insurances services provider based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
You will work with a highly intellectual team on innovative and complex solutions focusing on providing software services and products within the medical and health sector. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing organisation with clear progression opportunities and a proven & inspirational leadership team. You will ideally have some experience using Golang however full training will be provided for those wanting to learn the language.
- Build, scale and deliver software services and products.
- Work within a passionate team to solve complex, challenge problems and deliver customer solutions
- Work across several cross functional teams and own the code from design through to production
- Collaborating with stakeholders to rapidly build, measure and learn a world class product
- Experience with Golang either professionally or personal projects.
- Full Stack Development
- Micro-services ideally within Docker
- Experience of DevOps a plus
- MySQL, MongoDB, Elastic Search
- Full CI / CD and automated developments
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity for remote working.
To apply for this role please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org