Software Test Analyst - Automation, C#, Selenium
- £40,000 to £50,000 + pension & benefits
- Fully remote OR hybrid working in Basingstoke
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Software Test Engineer to join a talented software team developing financial security products to large financial and government sectors.
This is a great company with a global presence offering rewarding careers and long-term investment in training and development. Their projects are large and dynamic using Agile and modern process to deliver complex solutions to some very high profile government & financial institutes globally.
As a Software Test Analyst, you will form part of a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary agile product team ensuring that we deliver high quality applications. We develop simple but highly effective web applications, and are passionate about writing good quality, highly testable, user-driven software.
We work together and value people who are collaborative, helping each other and sharing knowledge across the department, using wikis and team chat rooms to build our knowledge. We drive change and innovate; we love keeping up with the latest technologies and approaches and furthering ourselves and our teams.
A strong understanding of the full software testing lifecycle & methodologies with experience of Functional, Integration and Regression testing
- The ability to write and execute automated and manual tests
- Experience of test management software
- Solid non-functional testing experience
- Relevant knowledge of test automation experience using Cucumber, Ruby, Robot, Web Driver, Selenium, Ranorex
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries
- Experience with virtualisation technology
- SOAP UI/POSTMAN for integration testing
- Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD & TDD
- Test automation experience of ReST and SOAP based APIs and Web Services using single and multi-threading
- Load and Performance Testing experience - Load Runner, Performance Centre and JMeter or similar tools
- ISTQB Certified Tester- Advanced Level: Test Analyst Accreditation or equivalent
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- An understanding or experience in TMMI
- Experience of testing solutions using BizTalk
If you would like to apply for this role please contact AaronKerr@SpectrumIT.co.uk