Software Test Analyst
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hybrid remote working options
£30,000 - £40,000
What's the opportunity?
This is an opportunity for a Software Test Analyst to join an expanding software and technology company providing IT solutions for the medical & care industry. They have grown and established themselves as an innovator within their field and continue to grow by investing in their IT solutions.
This is a great time to join this company as they are continuing to grow commercially and this role has come about as a result of the success they have had over a number of years. You'll be working in an established team to support in testing the company's diverse range of cloud-based software applications, products and platforms. There will be plenty of opportunity to up-skill in modern testing practices and tools including automation testing and scripting.
What's in it for you?
- Chance to train and work closely with automation test tools
- Clear progression routes, regular pay reviews and continuous training opportunities
- Exposure to modern, software as a service products and platforms with opportunity to test brand new products
- Opportunities to work remotely with office visits 2-3 times per week
- Salary up to £40,000
- Prior experience in software testing
- Current experience performing a range of testing (End to End, Exploratory in particular)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience testing APIs via a tool such as Postman
- Knowledge of testing in a .NET/C# environment
- Practical experience of automated testing tools
- ISTQB Certified
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £40,000 plus generous benefits, flexible hybrid working and investment in tools, tech and training to help you progress and develop your own experience.
The company are a flexible employer and will be able to offer training and support to the right candidate. Applications from Junior testers are encouraged.
To apply please hit 'apply', upload your CV or make contact with Jack Hewitt-Coleman at Spectrum IT Recruitment.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.