A Software Tester is required to join a well established Southampton based company to own the testing strategy.
Joining an established development team, as Software Tester you will work on customer facing applications and core business systems.
- Produce high level test plans and provide impacts of the required testing
- Work closely with the development team to plan and develop test cases
- Prepare and maintain test plans and scripts and execute required tests
- Create automated testing where appropriate
- Perform regression testing
- Identify ways to introduce testing and test automation into the development workflow
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Establish and participate in QA functions to ensure software quality
- Evaluate task risks and impact on projects and assist in development planning activity as required
The successful Software tester will have the following experience:
- Web, Automated and frontend testing experience
- Exposure of products developed in .Net Core, C#, React JS with TypeScript, Material UI
- Knowledge of Azure and SQL Server
- Good understanding of API's
- Knowledge and experience of version control systems
- Understanding of the full development life cycle
The role of Software Tester is paying £30,000 -£40,000 plus 25 days holiday, life Assurance, pension and more.
To apply for the Software Tester role, please email your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call on 02380 765301