Software Tester, QA Engineer, Web API, Selenium
- Full-Time Remote Work
- £45,000 to £55,000 + benefits
- Automation testing of API and UI
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Test Engineer to join a company on a mission to make water an available resource in every corner of the world.
Through modern technology, R&D and an awesome team, they are building the technology platforms that contribute to the management and distribution of clean water. It's a great mission and the team feel part of something critical on a global scale.
As a Software Tester you have joint responsibility for building and maintaining robust and innovative software. This delivered through a quality first approach to software testing using robust frameworks and a modern technology approach.
- Write well-structured test plans and scripts.
- Review and feedback on feature requirements.
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Reproduce and report software issues.
- Produce well written documentation.
- Provide sensible estimates for work items and consistently deliver against them.
Skills & Attributes
As a Software Tester you are highly proficient testing Web Application and Web API with strong experience in test automation.
- 3+ years Test experience
- Automated and manual testing of Web APIs
- Test Plan and Test Script creation and maintenance
- Defect reproduction and reporting
- Strong knowledge of Test methodologies.
- Experience of Test tools and automation frameworks
- Mobile web application testing
The role is fully remote, but you must be based in the UK with eligibility to work without sponsorship.
The company offer a competitive salary, a fantastic management team and the opportunity to develop your career with likeminded people.
To apply, please send your CV to StevenWright@Spectrumit.co.uk