Software Training Manager - Fleet - £65,000
Experienced Software Training Manager required by an excellent client base din Fleet, Hampshire. You'll be reporting into the Head of Technology and Development and will be expected to lead a team responsible for generating, maintaining, and distributing educational materials across the business. The successful software training manager will work closely with business analysts, product owners and product managers as well as stakeholders to identify requirements. You'll become a vital part of an already well-established software team and will be given the opportunity to enhance your skill set even further.
As well as very competitive salaries our client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes a bonus scheme and remote working.
- Experience of modern content authoring, management and publishing systems integrated into CICD pipelines
- Ability to coach and mentor members of the team
- Experience of building structured training courses, curricular and certification programs for software product end users
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent and confident authoring skills to enable effective communication of complex software functionality
- Able to make informed decisions independently, and in collaboration with others
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk