Solutions Delivery Implementation Manager
A leading organisation operating within the logistics sector is looking for a Solutions Delivery Implementation Manager to join their team in Southampton.
The Solution Delivery Implementation Manager will join an existing IT Team and will be responsible for managing project plans which include planning, execution, budgeting and resource utilisation.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Solutions Delivery Implementation Manager to broaden their skills and experience.
The Solutions Delivery Implementation Manager will:
- Ensure delivered software solutions are fit for purpose by effective use of testing techniques and receive the appropriate signoff
- Manages the implementation of business improvement projects and infrastructure project for Business Area or Division
- Work with key stakeholders towards accepting viable and valid system solutions, which involve changes to ways of working and processes; showing understanding, imagination and creativity
- Ensure change resulting from the implementation of new solutions and processes are managed effectively, by the use of best practice change techniques
- Provide support to the rest of the IT management team and the business in defining project roles and permanent positions for business applications; as the result of new solutions or improvements to existing solutions
- Manage vendors required to implement new IT services or existing services; conducting regular vendor meetings and ensuring they provide best value
- Ensure the support model for systems deployed in functional area are fit for purpose and accepted by service delivery
- Represent IT through Senior management meetings and key IT KPI's are being met locally
The Solutions Delivery Implementation Manager will have the below experience:
- Major business application implementations covering a number of functions and sites (e.g. SAP, Oracle, warehouse management systems)
- Good communication and listening skills, demonstrates the ability to communicate at all levels and the ability to vary communication
- Implementation of decision support systems and information strategy
- Attention to detail
- Completing top down process analysis of Business functions
- Strategic perspective - ability to think strategically when promoting IT solutions
- Managing small teams or directing less experienced colleagues
- Able to secure a credible relationship with Senior management
- Business Analysis and information modelling techniques such as functional business modelling, use case, uml, entity modelling, data flows
- Technical understanding of how business applications are developed/configured, especially data driven systems
- Good project management
- Customer focus
This Solutions Delivery Implementation Manager role is paying up to £60,000 plus benefits.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301