Up to 50k + benefits, Blandford Forum with 2 days per week remote
My client is going through a period of change as the current COO moves to managing director and as such they are hiring for several new roles within the business.
This role will support the Chief Operating Officer/Managing director. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of key commercial reporting & analysis and the day-to-day development of both the corporate and trading websites.
The role will require a high level of numeracy and commercial acumen as well as experience of (or ability to swiftly master) basic interaction with SAP reporting and web content management systems.
- Design & delivery of SQL reports as requested by the business
- Pro-actively reviewing company reporting suite to find new way to improve the speed and quality of insight to senior team
- From time to time, liaise with the Systems Support Manager &/or external agencies to co-ordinate upgrades or improvements to the system infrastructure
- Strong knowledge and ability of SQL reporting
- Very sound capability in SQL & MS Office programmes
- High level of comfort working within a technical, systems driven, environment
- Highly numerate and with strong commercial acumen
- Willingness to learn SAP systems
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Driven and result oriented person
To apply or find out more please contact SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304