Senior Tech Lead - Hybrid working
Salary up to £120k + Benefits + Bonus
A Senior Tech Lead is required to join a high performing software engineering department. The Senior Tech Lead is a pivotal role in the business taking responsibility for tech direction for a business-critical multiplatform enterprise product.
The business utilises modern technology to help create and deliver this suite of Marketplace products, liaising with senior internal stakeholders, Tech teams and Product teams in delivering a modern solution in the tech stack that suits. Candidates who are Tech agnostic are preferred, but a Node/React background and Cloud platform experience is required.
- Influence technical architecture and direction for an Enterprise Software product.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager, ad Senior Product Manager in shaping the tech direction and architecture.
- Lead by example and assist other developers with relevant tech challenges.
- Add value across the tech stack which includes: Node, ReactJS, AWS/GCP and TypeScript
- The ability to review a product brief and solve complex problems with modern technology.
- Experience delivering Enterprise level, multi-platform products.
- A strong background in software engineering; ideally full stack and exposure to modern cloud platforms
- Experience in technical decision making and software architecture, Event Driven or Microservices.
- Passion for using modern technology to create effective solutions to deliver outstanding applications.
Please apply to this advert or contact Tom Stickler at Spectrum IT through our company website to discuss the full details.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK and be UK based.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.