Poole, Dorset with flexibility on remote working
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Linux, AWS, Docker, Systems Administration
We have a new opportunity for a Systems Administrator to join a rapidly growing energy and utilities services provider based in Poole, Dorset. This innovative company have ambitious plans backed up with incredible growth and increasing demand for their products and services.
Working closely with the Lead Systems Administrator you will help build, manage and support my clients new AWS infrastructure. You will be involved in the development and support of highly technical web services, web sites and support third party integration's and server maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the guidance of the Lead Systems Administrator and development manager in the build and management of my clients new AWS infrastructure
- Communicate at both technical and non-technical levels
- Delivering and supporting the implementation of infrastructure for my clients software
- Scoping and configuring bespoke solutions to specific problems
- System maintenance
This is a snapshot of the current tech environment and the areas you will need experience. You won't be expected to know all of this but the core of your experience will run in parallel...
- Minimum 1 years' experience in administering AWS workloads and infrastructure
- Strong Linux administration and hardening
- Nginx configuration
- DNS and SSL key management
- Shell scripting
- AWS services
- MySQL administration
- Securing AWS, VPCs, security groups
- Server patching, maintenance, monitoring and auditing
- CI / CD / Automation
- Business continuity planning, backup, testing
The company has a huge road-map of new, big and exciting projects that will keep you on your toes and ensure you never get bored! On offer is an attractive starting salary with excellent benefits including remote working.
To apply for this position hit apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 808