Bournemouth - Hybrid
Up to £65,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a company based within the aerodynamics sector. You will be required to provide input to and oversee the execution of the relevant elements of the Engineering plans to ensure successful project acceptance every time. The Systems Engineer will continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the Systems Team activities.
- Resourcing and task allocation for all Systems Team activities
- Producing specifications, the formulation of architecture, the approval of solutions and provision of technical guidance and subject matter expertise.
- Keeping up to date with market and technological trends
- Supporting Sales and Marketing; primarily the provision of technical responses, compliance responses and estimations.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with the Quality Management System as it relates to the Systems Engineering processes.
- Identification and resolution of capability or knowledge gaps within the overall team skill set/knowledge base.
What We Are Looking For In You
- Experience/knowledge of Systems Engineering practices, processes, methods, and tools; including requirements engineering and solution architecting.
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Deriving requirements on system components, to fulfil the customer requirements.
- Preparing detailed requirements specifications to control the development and testing of software.
- Experience/knowledge of Cradle/Doors - Desirable but not essential
- Experience/knowledge of complete Software Development Life cycle. Both Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong in the use of MS Office tools and good overall IT skills and appreciation of common hardware and software products.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Experience of software application development; life cycle, processes, and management.
For more details regarding the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "Apply" button to submit your application.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.