Technical Architect/Technical Lead
£80,000 - £95,000 per annum + benefits
Berkshire - Remote working options available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Architect to join a growing organisation located in Reading, Berkshire who are offering remote working options post pandemic. The Technical Lead/Architect will take ownership on all technical architecture aspects of their software engineering team to ensure the successful solution design of their SaaS platforms are fulfilling the product roadmap. This person will play a pivotal role within the organisation acting as the go-to person technical leadership, decision making, concepts, architecture and design across the build, test, and deployment process. The Technical Lead/Architect will be working with various stakeholders within the business to understand requirements and play pivotal link to synergise the development teams.
This client is looking for a heavy weight technical evangelist who can with strong line management experience to lead high performing software engineering teams across web and mobile based, enterprise level, platforms. The Technical Lead/Architect will be responsible for all design and maintenance of the system architecture who has specific expereicne with microservices architecture . The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas.
- Responsible for all things technical including architecture, design, code, databases, testing, deployment etc
- Solution Design and technical architecture of complex SaaS enterprise level applications
- Architecture expereince in some of the following technologies: PHP, NodeJS, RESTful API's, Microservices, AWS.
- Stakeholder management - Bridging the gap between technical and non-technical translating technical concepts between the business, product, client, and technology teams.
- Proven experience and knowledge of technology architecture patterns and best practices
- API Specifications and integration of services
- High level design and implementation of microservices
- Good experience working with agile software development teams.
- Strong line management experince witht he ability to synergise multi-disciplined development teams
- Technologist - someone that can learn and research new technologies to maintain cutting edge tech stack.
- Industry knowledge in pharmaceutical, biotech or related industry would be highly desirable but not essential.
This role is offering a Technical Architect a fantastic opportunity to work in a sector where technology innovation is changing people's lives for the better which you would be spearheading. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289