Technical Business Analyst
£40,000 - £50,000
I am looking for 2 Technical Business Analysts to join a niche software house in Southampton. The role will be working as an integral part of the business analysis team within the company. The teams remit is to support project delivery through investigating business needs problems and opportunities and consider the four elements needed to achieve successful business change; people, organisation, processes and IT, as well as demonstrate the effective use of requirements elicitation techniques using the appropriate combination of models, prototypes, scenarios and documentation.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Strong experience working in project teams that employ Digital technology and techniques to solve complex problems
- Working to understand the existing business environment, business needs and eliciting business requirements from domain experts and stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Confident challenging assumptions and requests; can present business re-design proposals and specify MVP/MMP solutions
- Ability to translate the vision into prioritised deliverable goals/stories
- Understands the different phases of product delivery, especially discovery and can contribute to the planning of or running of these
- Active leadership and co-facilitation of Stand-ups, Retrospectives, Showcases, Planning sessions, Iteration planning and kick-off, and Story kick-off and story sign off
- Develop and manage Scrum sprint backlog (Epics, Stories, etc.).
- Develops prototypes to test out ideas, then iterates them based on user feedback
- Solid experience working in an Agile team to agree and develop system/product designs based on user requirements
- Can break down epics into manageable user stories including testable conditions of acceptance
- Has strong facilitation skills to plan and deliver workshops
- Managing end-to-end clear traceability, maintenance, prioritisation, change control and approval mechanisms.
- Ability to collaborate with Dev Managers, Domain experts and testers in order to negotiate and define project needs.
- Ability to create and sustain effective stakeholder relationships, across all levels
- Resilient and proactive with a strong delivery focus
- Training employees on new systems
- Excellent communication skills- written and oral
- Experience of working in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- A good level of knowledge of BA technical methods and processes with proven experience.
- Experience using Jira/Confluence
- Business Analyst Qualification (e.g. ISEB diploma)
Maintain CTC Security Clearance as part of continued employment
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com