Technical Consultant - Dynamics, ERP, Azure, SQL
- £45,000 to £60,000 + hybrid remote working, bonus & benefits
- Office location; just south of Cambridge, M11
We are pleased to be working with an ambitious SaaS & ERP consultancy with a bright future. Their newly created UK office comes off the back of great success from their parent company in Europe. The plan is to grow the team from 5 to 35 over the next 2 to 3 years creating an exciting roadmap off projects and product development.
We are looking for Technical Consultants to provide professional advisory and consultancy services specifically related to the Dynamics 365 & the ERP Marketplace.
Technical ability is important, however personality, fun, a sense of humour and the enthusiasm to get things done outweighs any deep technical expertise. This role is about customer engagement, taking the customer on a journey from initial solutions concept to delivering great ROI, harnessing the power of MS Dynamics 365 to deliver analysis, reporting and documentation.
Whilst we are open to hearing from candidates of all levels, a background in ERP applications (specifically Dynamics) or Output Management/reporting tools are of particular interest.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a technical consultant, you will possess a balanced blend of personable and technical skills to deliver and maintain new and existing customer projects and relationships.
- Attend customer meetings and advise from a pre-sales and consultancy perspective.
- Scope, develop and deliver services in line with best practices.
- Provide support and ensure calls are effectively managed.
- Liaise directly with customers setting objectives, timescales and developing a strong bond.
- Produce and document functional design reports.
- Embracing, challenge and enhancing the team ethos and values of August Bridge.
- Possess customer centric and team mentality.
- Strong technical communicator, both written and oral.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Technical skills include knowledge of: (a combination of the following, not necessarily all of them!)
- MS Dynamics
- SQL Queries
- Azure resources
- MS Visio
- Low-Code development frameworks
- Cloud Storage services
- ESB Messaging
- JSON & XML
- Application lifecycle management.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304