Technical Development Analyst
- Software Development, (OOP, PHP, LAMP) Business Process, Requirements capture
- Remote working flexibility
- Healthcare and medical services industry
- Salary circa £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus, benefits and remote working
Technical Development Analyst required to join an innovative driven technology company providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. Recently launched in the UK with products and services both online and instore and backed by large strategic and healthcare investment this is an excellent time for a Technical Development Analyst to join the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing business and project requirement analysis, scoping and designing bespoke solutions whilst remaining and able to develop new features and functionality on internal and external web applications, web services and other apps on my clients healthcare platform. This is ideally suited to a highly motivated and experienced developer who is looking to broaden their career experience.
The successful Development Analyst will be given the opportunity to make a real difference and will also be given the opportunity to enhance their skillset further. As well as very competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package and flexibility around remote working.
- Be the key person to work with the UK Operations and Product Development Manager to ensure that business needs are properly communicated into well-defined technical specifications for the engineering team
- Business and project requirements analysis and estimation
- Scoping and designing bespoke solutions to specific problems
- Provide mentorship and knowledge sharing
- Provide support and assist with issue resolution of existing code
- Liaise with both internal and external parties
- Delivering and supporting the implementation of projects
- Build strong relationships with their peers as well as their teams' relevant business stakeholders both in the UK and US
- 5+ years' experience as a software developer ideally in PHP and micro services
- Solid understanding of Jira, confluence, process mapping and presentation tools
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to engage and understand business requirements, convert these into technical requirements and breakdown into work tasks
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage own deadlines and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate at both technical and non-technical levels in internal colleagues and external partners
This position is offered as a remote position however the successful candidate will be required to be able to attend my clients London office when requested. Applicants must also be UK based resident.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.