Technical Lead Developer
Nr Winchester, Hampshire
Hybrid Remote Working
£60,000 - £65,000 + 10% Bonus and Benefits
Our client who are a locally based Insurance software provider is looking for a Technical Lead Developer to join and lead their talented and fast-growing team.
With nearly 40 years' worth of experience in their field, they pride themselves in being the preferred technology partner of a number of popular insurance brokers in both the UK and European markets.
With over 500 employees across multiple sites and owning 40% of the market share in what they do, they have established themselves as a true powerhouse in the software market.
As the Technical Lead Developer you will be responsible for:
- Leading cross-functional product delivery teams responsible for hands-on delivery of software
- Provides technical leadership, and advocates and implements improvements in working practices within the team with a continual focus on enablement
- Acts as a coach and mentor, providing support and advice to other members of the Software Development department
- Be continually aware of emerging technological trends and propose and implement new solutions and industry standard techniques
- Enhance the scalability and performance of systems
- Balance delivery of new product features against technical debt / evolving architecture
- Pairing with Product Owners, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Developers and QAs to establish and implement requirements and/or resolve live operational issues
- Collaborates across teams contributing to a holistic view of the whole platform
- Ability to move between teams and sub-domains to support the teams in their goal
- Sharing expertise and experience with other engineers
- Motivating teams and fostering collaboration between individuals and team
- Technical leadership experience
- Azure Architecture
- Experience working with Extreme Programming methods
If you have the skills required, then please send your CV to email@example.com