Technical Lead - Research, Training Simulation
- Software & Systems Research
- Requirements Capture
- Solutions Design
- MoD Projects. Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Location: Hampshire, UK. Remote first, hybrid.
Salary: £60k to £75k + 10% Bonus, pension, flexible working
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Technical Lead / Research Engineer to work within MoD training and simulation. Using modern and immersive technology, this company design and develop situational awareness training to front line armed forces across land, air and sea.
The ideal candidate will have experience of simulation training software using immersive technology and have worked with customers and end users to understand needs and translate those needs to product design specifications.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a R&D Engineer or Technical Lead working with simulation software and technology. Preferably in the defence or government sector.
- Experience with customer engagement, requirements capture and solutions design.
- Knowledge of software, systems and hardware integration is highly beneficial.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies and project management.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Relevant certifications in software architecture and development.
- Knowledge of simulation software and the use of immersive technologies such as VR, AR and 3D rendering.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a British Passport.
To apply, please send your CV and any covering information to StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.