Technical Lead / Software Development Lead - .Net - AI product set
Hampshire based company + Hybrid working. Office 1-2 times per month.
£65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Lead / Software Development Lead to join a thriving global company who are going through a period of growth across all parts of their IT.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate who wants to be engaged in an innovative and game-changing environment, with an initial focus on an AI product.
The product enhancements are varied with modern features utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Operations Research, Advanced Analytics and other data-oriented fields. The exposure you will gain in this role is a driver for future business opportunities and personal progression paths.
This role is suited to someone who is well versed across C# / .Net, happy to be hands on and inspire the development team toward best practice through strong leadership and tech knowledge.
They can offer very flexible remote working options and aim to do a 1x stage interview process, if preferred!
- 5+ years' experience in a development role
- 1-3 years' prior experience leading or mentoring an Agile team
- Proficient in C# and .NET Core with Web API, AWS, HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- Experience deploying workloads to Azure, AWS, GCP or OCI with strong knowledge and understanding
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects - interacting with Senior stakeholders
- Promotion of high-quality coding standards (SOLID, BDD, TDD)
- Excellent communication and organisation Skills
- Experience liaising with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- DevOps Azure
- CI/CD tools
- AI product or industry experience
- Microservices Architectures
- Deployment experience with Docker or Kubernetes is highly desirable
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.