Fully Remote working options
Salary £65-85k+ Benefits
A Technical Lead / Lead Developer is required to join a high performing software engineering department developing SaaS products used by customers globally. The Technical Lead will engage with multiple software engineering projects, assisting with technical direction, utilising modern technology and Agile best practice to help create and deliver cutting-edge software applications.
The company going through a substantial period of transformation and investing heavily in Software products and associated Software engineering teams. They offer fully remote working if required.
Responsibilities will include;
- Write high quality code to set best practices, led by example and assist other developers if required
- Assist leading best practice principles throughout the full software development life cycle - SOLID principles or similar
- Translate complex technical issues and concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Help manage and implement Agile methodologies within the team
- Liaise with Engineering Managers and Head of department regarding key technical decisions
- Commercial experience in leading and mentoring Agile teams or processes
- Excellent communicator, experienced liaising with technical and non-technical stakeholders and interfacing with Senior Management
- DevOps and CI/CD experience - Azure DevOps is highly desirable
- Microsoft certifications or relevant IT/Computer Science degree
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment through our company website or LinkedIn to discuss the full details.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK and have their own transport