Technical Lead / Technical Architect - Agile
Hampshire / London / Remote working options
Salary £85-£100k + Bonus and Benefits + Remote options
A Technical Lead / Technical Architect required to join an expansive engineering department within a well-established company with offices in London and the South East. The company are currently going through a substantial growth period and are expanding their Software engineering teams. Within this position you will engage with multiple software engineering projects of varying sizes, utilising modern technology, to help create cutting-edge software applications and products.
The Technical Lead / Technical Architect will implement technical architecture and Agile methodologies across a range of Software Development teams on a broad range of digital products. The Technical Lead / Technical Architect will also work closely with Engineering Managers and Solution Architects to translate high-level designs into low-level designs and be involved in project planning.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Leading Agile software development teams and providing technical guidance on architectural design and programming languages
- Creation of technical designs considering functional and non-functional (security, performance, reliability, scalability etc) requirements
- Discussing and translating complex technical issues and concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across the business
- Creation of technical designs for enterprise level software development
- Service Oriented Architecture and/or Microservice architecture
- Technical background in Agile software development & people management
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
This role is primarily a Technical Leadership position but will be supplemented by previous coding experience in some of the following;
- ES6 or higher (essential)
- React, Redux, Node or Express
- Java, Maven, Groovy
- Microservices architecture
- Gitlab or similar
- CI/CD tools
The company can accommodate remote interviewing and onboarding during the current environment.
This role can be based out of either the company's offices in Hampshire or in London and there will be a hybrid approach to working from home with 2/3 days remote working available.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.