TechOps Engineer - Cloud / SaaS
Hampshire based company - hybrid working / work from home options
£40,000 - £55,000
Want to work for an IT company that puts a solid focus on Training - Company culture - Recognition for your work - Future prospects?
My client, a rapidly growing company are on the lookout for an enthusiastic TechOps Engineer to join their team working in a SaaS / Cloud environment. They operate in a highly collaborative environment where ideas are encouraged, and traditional hierarchical lines are blurred.
Why is this company different?
- They are genuinely focused on employing those that WANT to learn new skills and improve.
- They have positive working environment, friendly colleagues, friendly managers, open door policy.
- They have an informal and flexible working agreement and are open to hearing suggestions / ideas which can help bring the company forward.
Working closely alongside the TechOps Manager and Development team, you will be building and scaling SaaS applications within a cloud hosting environment. They run a fast-paced continuous deployment environment with well-known customers around the UK, Europe and wider.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker or similar
- Experience working in a Cloud hosted environment - they work mostly across AWS; however, those with Azure or GCP experience will also be considered
- Experience working within a SaaS environment
- Linux / Networking experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build upon their skills in a company which offers growth and recognition. They have a short 1x stage interview process and are super flexible working within a hybrid environment. Applicants can come from a variety of backgrounds such as: TechOps, SysOps, DevOps, Cloud hosting and more..
Please apply to this advert or email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk