1 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Salary up to £70,000
- Greenfield customer-facing projects with extensive, international reach
- Excellent company culture and engineering standards
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced UX/UI Designer to join a growing product and user experience team. Working in a fast-moving Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation, operating in an Agile environment, you will be a creative problem solver with expertise across UX and UI design, user research and stakeholder requirement gathering.
You'll be working on delivering complex UI/UX changes as the company continue their migration from on-premise to cloud-based applications. You'll have the ability to take high level requirements and problems and work independently to create a solution.
What do you need?
- 5 years' experience in UX/UI Designer roles
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe XD
- Strong web application design experience
- Experience in facilitating user research workshops with customers and applying outcomes
- Customer interaction and requirement gathering
Nice To Have's:
- Experience working on enterprise level SaaS applications
- Previous experience working in the housing/property sector is a bonus
- Experience in an Agile, remote-first environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is going through a substantial growth period and work on their latest line of innovative products. This role is an initial 12-month fixed term contract with potential to secure a permanent contract at the end of the 12-month period.
The position is fully remote however candidates must currently be based in the UK and have full right to work.
For more information please apply to this advert or contact me on LinkedIn - Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.