UX Designer / Digital Product Designer - UX/UI
London/Hampshire + remote
Salary; £45,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic UX/UI Designer to join a growing Digital UX/UI team who are passionate about improving user experience. We're looking for someone who approaches work with great attention to detail, is proactive in their approach and is excited by effective design and able to demonstrate this with a strong portfolio of work.
What would you be doing?
The role will see you working in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, to research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
What do you need?
We are looking for someone that
- Communicates design rationale and approach to business stakeholders, and understand how it relates to research findings, brand requirements and user needs
- Has worked on UX/UI design across mobile and web platforms
- Has experience using mobile first-design techniques
- Prototype concepts using Sketch, Figma or similar
- Defines UI experiences through sketches, information architecture, wireframes, and user flows etc
- Following, contributing, and maintaining a shared component and pattern library to support feature reuse
- Developing visual approaches through storyboards, mock-ups, iconography, and style-guides
- Produces animations to demonstrate interactions
What's in it for you?
The company promote a great work-life balance and scope for progression, a competitive benefits package + bonus and progressive long-term career prospects.
The position will be split between office and remote working with the company taking a hybrid approach. Candidates can be based out of London or Hampshire but must be prepared to travel to the office 2-3 days per week depending on workloads.
For more information please apply to this advert or contact me on LinkedIn - Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.