UX/UI Designer - Figma, Sketch, Axure - Growing team + Progression opportunities
Flexible working options - £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
A great new opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to join a growing product and user experience team. Working in a fast moving marketplace organisation.
You will manage and execute the delivery of UX projects to support the strategic development and continuous improvement of this companies products. You will be responsible for the creation of personas, flow diagrams, user journeys, wireframes, designs and content audits.
You should have an expert level knowledge and experience in the fields of UX Design, visual design, brand and design systems.
Working alongside the UX Lead, UI Developers, BA and Test teams to help shape the user experience and UI design of the Platform. Primarily working in Figma to create layouts to support development and UX Design process you should be aware of component-based design practices and have an enthusiasm for user centred design.
What you need
- Strong experience with delivering UX/UI work for product development in an Agile environment
- Expert knowledge and experience in UX design, visual design and brand and design systems
- You will have experience with concept validation research and usability testing
- Previous experience with Design tools such as Figma, Sketch or Axure
- Working experience with multi-functional teams to deliver complex design solutions across multiple platforms
- Involvement in the full UX lifecycle
- Experience working on apps is desirable
This company offices are based in multiple locations with the opportunity of flexible working so candidates across the UK will be considered. All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK, and be UK based.
Please apply to this advert or contact Laura Sheehan at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.