Web Content manager
Up to 35k, Blandford forum + 2 days remote
My client is going through a period of change as the current COO moves to managing director and as such they are hiring for several new roles within the business.
This role will support the Chief Operating Officer/Managing director. You will be responsible for the creation and management of content across the company websites, social media channels and other marketing streams. You will be a creative forward thinker who is capable of coming up with new and innovative ideas of how engage an audience and create high end marketing content.
- Experience of creating content for websites and social media channels
- Knowledge of running PPC ad campaigns
- Understanding of SEO and user accessibility
- Experience with corporate social media accounts; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter …
- A Naturally creative person who's comfortable creating content from scratch
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- A keen eye for marketing trends and opportunity to create engaging content
- An Innovate thinker
My client are open to candidates with varying experience levels from junior through to senior and are looking for an enthusiastic person who can grow with the business. If you are interested in this opportunity and want to hear more, please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.