Web Experience Manager - UX, Ecommerce
Competitive Salary, bonus, pension, flexible hybrid working, progressive career development
An exciting new opportunity to join the digital team of a global market leader as the lead UX and Web Experience Specialist. Working within the Marketing & Digital team the role is key to developing user-centric experiences across over 50 global websites.
Your role is to drive engagement using analysis techniques and optimising user experience across the digital portfolio. Data Analysis (Google), CRO testing, UX patterns, Information architecture and User Journey Mapping are key components of the role as you set out to identify and deliver strong online experiences.
You will be the sole UX specialist in the digital team and drawing on the resources available (Data Analysts, UI Designers, Web Developers etc) you will drive and own the User and Website Experience workflow.
This is a big and bold role with a lot of gravitas within the business. Reporting to the Director of Web & Ecommerce you will be a key figure in the design and evolution of user experience and user engagement.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a similar role e.g. user experience architect or 3 to 5 years' experience as a UX Designer or Information Architect.
- Full command of the UX process with extensive knowledge of user centred design methodologies (IA, Wire Framing, Prototyping, User Testing)
- Evidence and experience of creating prototypes and wireframes for consumer-focused websites
- Experience of UX optimisation and web A/B testing strategy execution
- Proficient in a variety of…
- Design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Miro or Adobe Creative Suite
- A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or ABTasty
- Web analytics tools including Google Analytics and HotJar
The company is a highly awarded and respected company in the marine electronics and digital marine solutions sector working with some of the biggest names in the industry.
They offer attractive salaries, flexible remote and hybrid working options, generous benefits and rewarding progressive careers.
If you have the experience and enthusiasm to excel in this role please get in touch asap.
Hit apply or contact Dave Carlisle at Spectrum IT Recruitment, 02380 765303. DaveCarlisle@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.