A .net Developer is required for a specialised software company that has recently helped with the Covid Pandemic.
You will work as part of a project team developing new and customised functionality for their enterprise software solution.
As .net Developer you will.
- Work on the full development lifecycle
- Learn the existing software solutions
- Develop custom modules and integrate with third party solutions.
- Aid the support team to investigate and resolve issues.
- Do some liaising with clients to understand requirements.
The successful .Net Developer will have experience with
- C#, .net
- Class libraries
- MSSQL, TSQL
- SOAP & REST API's
It would be beneficial to have experience of;
Currently the role is 100% remote during the Lockdown but otherwise a few days a week would be required in their central Woking office, just a short walk from the station.
The role of .net Developer is paying up to £50,000 plus benefits.
To find out more and to apply please contact CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call on 02380 765301